MB 42×72 KT
Download our PDF spec sheets:
MB 42×72 KT Specs
MB 42×72 KT White Ballistics Test
The Tut Block
Our largest barricade features a large volume design for greater water weight. Ideal for high threat and security applications. The heavy unit is fabricated for multiple deployments and maximum abuse.
U-connectors are placed underneath sections during installation. Once filled with water, the wall that is formed cannot be disassembled without emptying water out of each barricade.
U-connector assures barricades are tamper proof and will stay connected to each other.
Concrete barriers produce shrapnel when hit by bullets or affected by other explosions. Temporary water barriers offer protection without the hazards of flying concrete.
- Barricades lock together using U-connector, which is set up underneath the barricades, so it’s tamper-resistant.
- Where barricades are spaced, cables may be strung between barricades and stationary objects to form a continuous line of protection.
- Cable capability can reduce lateral deflection and vehicle penetration
- Can be positioned individually or used in conjunction with U-connector placed under barricade to form a continuous, tamper-resistant wall.
- Lights and reflective panels may be installed on the king tut style barricade.
- At airports or other potential vehicular-attack targets, large, heavy barricades are easy to install and become formidable deterrents.
Shoot! There currently aren’t any videos for this product. Check back soon.
Bo Phillips Company
CMC Traffic Control
Department of Army – Huntsville AL
Department of Navy – Camp Pendleton
Department of Transportation
Garden State Highway Products
LA Army National Guard
National Capital Industries
Nations Rent-Freeport NY
Plastic Safety Systems
Ritz Safety Equipment
Safety Products, Inc.
Safety Zone Specialist
SE Systems Inc.
Sherwin Industries, Inc.
SPAWAR Syscom Information Technology Cen
Specialized Equipment Services
The Traffic Safety Store
University of Houston
US Department of Veterans Affairs – NC